Maximize Profits Through Lifetime Clients: Residential Maintenance
Date / Time
Tuition: Non FAD Dealers - $755; FAD Dealers - $400
November 7, 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
November 8, 2017 - 7:30am - 5:00pm
Residential Maintenance: Maximize Profits through Lifetime Clients shows dealers how to create a company that no longer runs from “hot to cold” by weatherproofing their business with a well-managed profitable maintenance agreement program.
By attending this class, dealers will improve their maintenance delivery process while generating a steady stream of replacement leads, improving profits, and stabilizing cash flow. Attendees will make their businesses less weather-dependent and be able to retain a consistent labor force by providing work year round.
Class includes: 48+ tools, templates, and spreadsheets
Top 5 Benefits Attendees Will Realize by Taking This Class
1. Learn how to make their business less weather-dependent by building a profitable residential maintenance program that can generate maintenance work year round
2. Find out how to create a maintenance program that will create a steady stream of replacement leads
3. Understand how to offer and sell accessories during maintenance in order to drive company profitability
4. Understand all the elements to consider when pricing their maintenance program for profitability
5. Find out how to build a marketing plan that will drive participation in the maintenance program
RMI North Training Center
1100 Kramer Lane